openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website: tweaking the look of it
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 21:58:23 GMT
Thanks for the explanation. I've actually spent some time moving up and
down the heading to see what spacing fits best in that particular
situation. My conclusion was -24px.  The vertical alignment in that area
is a little tricky because the element next to the heading (i.e., the
green download bar) has rounded corners and that affects how the
symmetry of the page plays out.

Regards,
Aivaras

Then I'd suggest