openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website: tweaking the look of it
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 22:15:57 GMT
Oh, I just mixed up the home page with the download one.

On the LT home page, it takes exactly -24px for the heading of the first
news announcement ("Udine moves to OpenOffice, will save 360,000 Euro")
to vertically align with "I want to learn more about OpenOffice."

One thing I forget to mention concerning the gray bar on the main home
page ("Logo 15th Anniversary of ASF The Apache Software Foundation
Celebrates 15 Years..."). I think it is better to place such
announcements beneath "I want to stay in touch with OpenOffice" because
such announcements concern a very small fraction of the visitors to the
site (even if much cherished and respected). Inserting temporary
elements at the bottom of the page would also make the general
appearance of the page more stable (less shuffling).

Regards,
Aivaras