openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Website: proposal for new contributors page
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 16:03:54 GMT
I'd like to share with you a proposal for adding to the website a page
dedicated to contributors.

For an example, please, see
"http://www.openoffice.org/lt/participate/contributors".

The webpage should be accessible from the navigation bar (i.e., Product
| Download | Support | ... | Contributors).

The webpage is intended for the world at large, not the contributors'
community (we have directories of volunteers in the Wiki for this). It
is meant to increase our chances to be seen as contributors and to build
social bridges to the external world by providing concise information
about ourselves as volunteers and contributors.

What do you think?

Regards,
Aivaras