openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Pedro Albuquerque <palbuquerqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pootle access
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 21:14:59 GMT
OK, but I'm using those committer's username and password. And the
result stays the same.

Furthermore, I usually use Lastpass to access and have those stored in
Keepass, and I still know them from my memory. All of these match.
And still don't get access.

The only email I use for AOO's sites is the one I tried to reset the
password with (this one). I tried using ...@apache.org but it doesn't
work, obviously.

Something is wrong.

Regards,