openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Pedro Albuquerque <palbuquerqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pootle access
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 22:24:35 GMT

On 18-02-2015 21:40, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 18/02/2015 Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
>> OK, but I'm using those committer's username and password. And the
>> result stays the same.
>
> Let me clarify: you have a username and password that work (today) at
> https://id.apache.org/

Here is a screen capture
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/6c17kefm8hr924e/AAU.png?dl=0> of apache.org,
taken now.
> but do not work in Pootle? If yes, I can take a look at your account
> records in Pootle and see if it can be fixed.

And here is the Pootle answer
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0039a55io1hygx/FFLG.png?dl=0>, also now.

Sorry for the delay. I can try other AOO sites if you like, but it seems
to be only Pootle access! Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Pedro.