openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pootle access
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 22:58:58 GMT
On 19/02/2015 Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
> Everything is fine in all sites except for Pootle.
> I can't even reset the password. I get a message saying
> 'The user account associated with this e-mail address cannot reset the
> password.'
> Andrea, could you please check what is wrong? I don't know what else to
> do. Thank you in advance.

Unfortunately login does not work for me either! I tried both Wednesday
and now, and in both cases (after entering the correct password) Pootle
gave me a 500 error. I guess this has to be checked with Infra. I'll
keep you posted. Do you get a 500 error too? The so-called "sad feather"
(a banner with a huge "Service Unavailable" sign) appears.

> Another issue, I'm having some kind of refresh
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/b91sdilg7lxz6sd/refresh.png?dl=0 problem
> with Base. Is it just me?

This seems unrelated to translations. It's probably a graphical display
issue. I can't reproduce it on my system.

Regards,
   Andrea.