openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jon Peli Oleaga <oleaga...@hotmail.com>
Subject Former Pootle's aid for translations
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:57:25 GMT
In
some previous Pootle versions when translating an untranslated text
you could see the translations already done for different but similar
texts.
This
feature was extremely helpful in order to assure the consistency of
the translation in cases at which the bulk work of the translation
had been done by people who no longer works on the project.
Nowadays
I am not able to use this feature, I do not know if it is because the
feature is no longer available or simply because I am doing something
wrong.
If
the answer is the second one, could you tell me what should I do to
use that feature? And if the answer is the first one; could it be
possible to recover the feature? PS I do not know why when I send a message to the mail list
the message apparently is well formatted but when I receive it all the formatting is completely
changed.