openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Pootle Account
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 11:07:54 GMT
Jeongkyu Kim wrote:
> I had been working on KO translation offline. However, we get
> a new member recently, so we will try to collaborate using Poole.
> Please crate a Pootle account for me

Account "jeongkyu" created and enabled for Korean. Please go to
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/
to receive your password. You should already be familiar with most of
the process, but some Pootle-specific information may be found at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

> and give permission to manage KO
> project if possible.

You can do everything on the Korean project (if you need to upload PO
files, just ask here). You can't add new users since that is a
system-wide setting. Other people in your team should simply ask here.

Note that Pootle is already updated with new strings that will go into
the next "major" version (4.2.0) but not into the next release, which
will be 4.1.2 and will see no string changes.

Regards,
   Andrea.