openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Co-administration of my account
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 07:49:04 GMT
On 14/04/2015 Santiago Bosio wrote:
> We need to have more than one administrator for all those extensions. I've
> searched for such an option on the extensions site itself, but so far it
> seems I can't give those permissions to any other user.

I think it's enough to edit the page of each extension. At least, this
is how it works with my account (a normal account like everybody
else's). Anyway, I understand you are busy with more important things
(and I'm sorry about that) so I will take care of contacting the right
people and have the relevant changes done. It will take some days.

Regards,
   Andrea.