openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Co-administration of my account
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 11:25:23 GMT
Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> ​For the record I spoke with Marco Pinto (from the english dictionary) and
> he couldn't either see any way to enable new administrators to his
> extension (as a test I asked him to add my account "jza" as
> co-administrator). ​He even share with me screenshots of what he was
> presented with, and I couldn't tell him either.

You simply edit the extension and it's there. See a screenshot here:
http://i.imgur.com/UZEn8Qo.png
(by the way, this made Marco a co-maintainer of the Italian dictionary,
but this is just a test, I will then revert it). Don't you see this
option when editing the extension? I assume Marco would now be able to
open
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/italian-dictionary-thesaurus-hyphenation-patterns

and see the "Add a release" button.

Regards,