openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About translating OpenOffice to Finnish language
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2015 10:04:00 GMT
On 27/02/2015 sami kostamo wrote:
> Hello, my name is Sami Kostamo!
> It seems a huge task doing it, might take some time. Or I donĀ“t know how much there
is to translate...

Hello Sami,
sorry for the delay but I had lost your message. OpenOffice in Finnish
is very close to completion, only about 500 words are missing:
https://translate.apache.org/fi/aoo40/

Please take a look at https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
to see the current process and to learn how to get an account for
translating.

There are other Finnish translators on this mailing list so I recommend
that you subscribe to it: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

> No fee is possible?

All our development and localization is done by volunteers.

Regards,
   Andrea.