openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Volunteer for Hindi Translation
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2015 10:43:33 GMT
On 16/04/2015 Hemant Kumar wrote:
> Dear Sir / Ma'am,
> I wish to volunteer for *Hindi Translation* works related to open office.
> Please guide me how to proceed further.
> Waiting for your kind consideration. Please reply asap.

Hello,
you can see the current status for Hindi here:
https://translate.apache.org/hi/aoo40/

As you see, the translation of the user interface is complete.

We still need help to translate the web pages at
http://www.openoffice.org/hi/ ; the way to help us with that is
described at http://openoffice.apache.org/website-native.html and feel
free to ask if you have any further questions so that we can get you
started.

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.