openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Co-administration of my account
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:24:38 GMT
On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 3:49 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org>
wrote:

> On 14/04/2015 Santiago Bosio wrote:
>
>> We need to have more than one administrator for all those extensions. I've
>> searched for such an option on the extensions site itself, but so far it
>> seems I can't give those permissions to any other user.
>>

> I think it's enough to edit the page of each extension. At least, this is
> how it works with my account (a normal account like everybody else's).
> Anyway, I understand you are busy with more important things (and I'm sorry
> about that) so I will take care of contacting the right people and have the
> relevant changes done. It will take some days.

​For the record I spoke with Marco Pinto (from the english dictionary) and
he couldn't either see any way to enable new administrators to his
extension (as a test I asked him to add my account "jza" as
co-administrator). ​He even share with me screenshots of what he was
presented with, and I couldn't tell him either.