openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: New version of Spanish Dictionaries for OpenOffice.org
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 20:01:38 GMT
I recently learned that santiago bosio (prime maintainer of RLA-ES). Has
suffered a major tragedy with his family and is unable to spend time
online.

I could help out taking care of the project in the AOO extension site, I
only need to get the proper permissions. I wonder if you, Andrea, are able
to do this on his behalf.

I am also on the RLA-ES list as contributor so I would maintain in
communication with the rest of the RLA-ES team.