openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Santiago Bosio <santiago.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Co-administration of my account
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 21:13:43 GMT
Sorry if it gets duplicated, I resend because I was not subscribed at the
list and probably my original post didn't reach it.

Santiago

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Santiago Bosio <santiago.bosio@gmail.com>
Date: 2015-04-14 17:55 GMT-03:00
Subject: Co-administration of my account
To: l10n@openoffice.apache.org

All dictionnaries for Spanish variations published by our project "Recursos
lingüísticos abiertos del español" (https://github.com/sbosio/rla-es) were
originally released under my user account at the old OpenOffice.org
extensions website, then they were migrated into Apache OpenOffice's
extensions website.

We need to have more than one administrator for all those extensions. I've
searched for such an option on the extensions site itself, but so far it
seems I can't give those permissions to any other user.

Currently, I've got no time to administer those extensions. Alexandro
Colorado (user: jza) has offered himself to do this work, so I politely
request to the site administrarors to give him the required permissions to
create new releases of those extensions and publish them on the website.

My username on the site is "sbosio".

Best regards,

Santiago Bosio