openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Santiago Bosio <santiago.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Co-administration of my account
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 19:33:12 GMT
Andrea:

Thanks to your screenshot I was able to identify the section to define new
co-maintainers. Sorry for the inconvenience, I overlooked it because I was
thinking it had something to do with my account, and not something specific
for each extension.

Now I have added Alexandro Colorado (jza) as co-maintainer for all my
published extensions from project rla-es. You can disregard the previous
petition.

Best regards,

Santiago