openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spanish translation
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 15:57:03 GMT
Juan C. Sanz wrote:
> Same days ago we finished to translate into Spanish some remaining
> strings. Do we need to do something to incorporate the new translation
> in next liberation, or is it taken automatically?

The next version will be 4.1.2, while Pootle already contains strings
for the version after it (4.2.0).

So what you did in Pootle will be used for 4.2.0, and you will be asked
to open an issue for it at due time.

Since strings in 4.1.2 are the same as 4.1.1 but are different from
4.2.0, extracting updated string for 4.1.2 from your recent work is
tricky. It is not impossible tough, but at the moment we have no plans
to update existing translations in 4.1.2 (meaning: we will use the same
translations we have for 4.1.1 for the already released languages). This
may change if people believe they made important fixes for 4.1.2.

Regards,
   Andrea.