openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Dick Groskamp <th.grosk...@quicknet.nl>
Subject Re: Cannot download 4.1.2
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 17:59:11 GMT
Op 5-1-2016 om 15:26 schreef Frank Micheelsen:
> Hello Marcus
> Thank for your answer.
> I try to download from the site, where the 4.1.2 version is introduced. The site contained
mainly green and yellow colors and it apparently does not exist anymore. It can not be opened
anymore.
> Normal download procedure runs ok, but it is only the 4.1.1 programme english version
that is being installed om my MacBook Air.
> The danish Language programme is also downloaded, but as I do not have the 4.1.2 it cannot
be installed.

> I hope this information can help, as I am a very satisfied user of OpenOffice and I have
made donation although my creditcard was copied in the US, which is the only place I have
used it.

> Best regards
> Frank
>
>> Den 2. jan. 2016 kl. 18.14 skrev Marcus <marcus.mail@wtnet.de>:
>>
>> Am 01/02/2016 11:51 AM, schrieb Frank Micheelsen:
>>> ..  Why not?
>>> Have OS X 10.11.2 Captain
>>> Ps.: Please give me an answer.
>> sure, we can try to give you an answer. But we need more details:
>>
>> - What's the URL you want to download from?
>> - What's happening when downloading?
>> - Do you get any error message(s)?
>> - If so, please give us the exact wording.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Marcus

Frank,

I saw there is a problem with the official Danish downloadpage. It is
giving you a 404-error.

Please try to download from another official downloadpage.

This is the official Dutch  download page:
http://www.openoffice.org/nl/download/index.html

There are two dropdownboxes where you can pick your Danish OS X

I do see there are two OS X packages ( one 64-bit and 1 32-bit) in
Danish available

--
DiGro