openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Cannot download 4.1.2
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 19:11:31 GMT
Am 01/07/2016 04:21 PM, schrieb Frank Micheelsen:
> I have now tried all what you suggest. The only version I can get in Danish is 3.

I still don't know on which website you are. All I can tell you is that
the download for OS X (64-bit) in Danish with 4.1.2 is working on [1].
As alternative link you can use the link from [2] to get this version.

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/da/download/

[2]
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.2/binaries/da/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_MacOS_x86-64_install_da.dmg/download

HTH

Marcus

>> Den 5. jan. 2016 kl. 19.55 skrev Marcus<marcus.mail@wtnet.de>:
>>
>> Am 01/05/2016 03:26 PM, schrieb Frank Micheelsen:
>>> I try to download from the site, where the 4.1.2 version is introduced. The site
contained mainly green and yellow colors and it apparently does not exist anymore. It can
not be opened anymore.
>>> Normal download procedure runs ok, but it is only the 4.1.1 programme english
version that is being installed om my MacBook Air.
>>> The danish Language programme is also downloaded, but as I do not have the 4.1.2
it cannot be installed.

>> I don't know on which website you are and where you have seen this. That's why I've
asked for the URL. ;-)

>> Please note that the Danish website is reachable via "da" and not "dk" - if it's
this what you have tried:
>> http://www.openoffice.org/da/download/
>>
>> And in case of problems you can always go to the main download webpage (of course,
if English is no problem):
>> http://www.openoffice.org/download/
>>
>> I hope this helps to get the newest AOO version.
>>
>>> I hope this information can help, as I am a very satisfied user of OpenOffice
and I have made donation although my creditcard was copied in the US, which is the only place
I have used it.