openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Remove comments in English Dictionaries?
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2016 22:54:09 GMT
Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
> I am writing to ask if it is okay for me to remove (hide) the comments
> in the English Dictionaries extension site.

(Why is the QA list in the recipients? I'm putting l10n and QA in BCC,
let's follow up on dev if needed)

I prefer, as a user, to see comments on extensions, since from time to
time I read useful information there and they are a good channel for
contacting the author. An external link would not be the same (while
mentioning your site in the extension description is surely useful). But
this is just a personal opinion.

Regards,
   Andrea.