openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Cannot download 4.1.2
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 12:25:23 GMT
Hi,

I chatted offline with Frank, and we resolved the issue.

The reason for confusion was the fact that AOO OSX binaries are blocked by OSX’s Gatekeeper
by default.
After allowing apps from all sources, it succeeded.

I still believe it is pretty bad that we encourage users to allow installing apps from any
source.
Have we investigated how we could start signing our OSX binaries, like Libre has been doing
for the past 2-3 releases?
Or even publish through the Mac App Store. NeoOffice does so, so it should be possible?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 9. jan. 2016 kl. 12.34 skrev Frank Micheelsen <frank.micheelsen@hotmail.com>:
>
> It simply does’nt work.
>
> Could you please make it, so I do not receive the announcement, that version 4.1.2 is
available. It irritates, that it pops up all the time.

>> Den 7. jan. 2016 kl. 20.11 skrev Marcus <marcus.mail@wtnet.de>:
>>
>> Am 01/07/2016 04:21 PM, schrieb Frank Micheelsen:
>>> I have now tried all what you suggest. The only version I can get in Danish is
3.

>> I still don't know on which website you are. All I can tell you is that the download
for OS X (64-bit) in Danish with 4.1.2 is working on [1]. As alternative link you can use
the link from [2] to get this version.

>> [1] http://www.openoffice.org/da/download/
>>
>> [2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.2/binaries/da/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_MacOS_x86-64_install_da.dmg/download
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> Marcus

The site contained mainly green and yellow colors and it apparently does not exist anymore.
It can not be opened anymore.
english version that is being installed om my MacBook Air.
the 4.1.2 it cannot be installed.

why I've asked for the URL. ;-)

if it's this what you have tried:

course, if English is no problem):

and I have made donation although my creditcard was copied in the US, which is the only place
I have used it.