openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Frank Micheelsen <frank.micheel...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot download 4.1.2
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 11:34:39 GMT
It simply does’nt work.

Could you please make it, so I do not receive the announcement, that version 4.1.2 is available.
It irritates, that it pops up all the time.

> Den 7. jan. 2016 kl. 20.11 skrev Marcus <marcus.mail@wtnet.de>:
>
> Am 01/07/2016 04:21 PM, schrieb Frank Micheelsen:
>> I have now tried all what you suggest. The only version I can get in Danish is 3.
>
> I still don't know on which website you are. All I can tell you is that the download
for OS X (64-bit) in Danish with 4.1.2 is working on [1]. As alternative link you can use
the link from [2] to get this version.

> [1] http://www.openoffice.org/da/download/
>
> [2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.2/binaries/da/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_MacOS_x86-64_install_da.dmg/download
>
> HTH
>
> Marcus

site contained mainly green and yellow colors and it apparently does not exist anymore. It
can not be opened anymore.
version that is being installed om my MacBook Air.

>>> I don't know on which website you are and where you have seen this. That's why
I've asked for the URL. ;-)

>>> Please note that the Danish website is reachable via "da" and not "dk" - if it's
this what you have tried:
>>> http://www.openoffice.org/da/download/
>>>
>>> And in case of problems you can always go to the main download webpage (of course,
if English is no problem):
>>> http://www.openoffice.org/download/
>>>
>>> I hope this helps to get the newest AOO version.

and I have made donation although my creditcard was copied in the US, which is the only place
I have used it.