openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: FW: Internationalization of 4.1.2-patch1 (was RE: a question about "APPLY-4.1.2-patch1.bat")
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2016 18:27:48 GMT
[Please always include dev@ in replies on this topic.]

[orcmid]

 1. Complete files are fine.  We can diff them to check them against the originals.

 2. Open a task issue (e.g., Dutch Language Windows 4.1.2-patch1 files) on the Bugzilla and
submit your files as attachments.  This provides a place for their review and also any updating.

NOTE: If you use any special characters beyond the ISO 7-bit (ASCII) set, be certain to have
your files in UTF-8.

 - Dennis