openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Rosae Translations <rosaetranslati...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spellcheck error again after installing new update Re: spellcheck
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 12:18:09 GMT
Please, I would like to be removed from this list. Thank you!

Rosa

*Rosae Translations*
https://about.me/translationsrosae

Scientific, technical & medical translation, proofreading, & dissemination.
EN, FR, IT > ES, CA; ES < > CA

LinkedIn <https://es.linkedin.com/in/rosarodriguezgasen> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/RosaTranslation> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/RosaeTranslation> | G+