openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Rgarding volunteer for translation of webpage into Danish
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2016 08:26:41 GMT
Am 10/30/2016 08:22 AM, schrieb Irene Lykke:
> I can see on your webpage that you lack volunteers for translating your
> webpage into Danish. I would like to help with that.
>
> Danish is my native language, and I work as a caseworker. This means that I
> use computers all the time, and I am trained in communicating with people
> of different background.

that sounds good and thanks for your offer to help. The website is
indeed still not fully translated.

I would suggest to start with the main webpage. You can look for the
text part inside the HTML file [1]. You can save this file locally and
open it with a text editor.

The relevant parts are after the HTML tag <body>. Either it's a longer
text which is directly visible or it's shorter and then tagged with
"title" or "h2" or "h3" or other HTML tags.

So, when this is done then it would be a big step forward. What do you
think?

I hope my explaination was not too technical. Please do not hesitate to
ask when something is unclear.

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/da/index.html

Marcus