openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: volunteer
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 19:43:43 GMT
On 16/12/16 20:06, Marcus wrote:
> Am 12/14/2016 10:16 AM, schrieb Gunars Lulaks:
>> I can help you to translate your programm in Latvian. If you want
>> to know something more about me I will be glad to answer your
>> questions.
>
> thanks for your offer. As we have no translations for this language
> it would be great to build this up from scratch.
>
> @Andrea: As you were involved with languages, do you know if we have
> a webpage with descriptions what to do for integrating new
> languages?

This seems to be possible in the Pootle web interface
https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/admin.html
At the bottom there is a listbox with languages, and it has "Latvian
-lv". That said, I've no idea if it really works, we are using a rather
outdated version of pootle (which seems to have serious bugs).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina