openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Help with translating.
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2017 12:23:31 GMT
Hi Mykhaylo,

I have just set up a generic page for Ukrainian:

https://www.openoffice.org/ua

As for Apache OpenOffice itself, the UI is translated for 86%.
If you want to help here, please follow the instructions on this page:

https://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

Especially those referring to "Pootle", our translation service.

Kind regards, Matthias

Am 22.04.2017 um 12:17 schrieb Mykhaylo Vlasov:
> Hi, Matthias, all,
>
> I am interested in translating it into Ukrainian.
>
> Kind regards,
> Mykhaylo

basic knowledge in HTML and handle coding in regulator text etc.