openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: New Pootle Account
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2018 16:49:20 GMT
On 1/23/2018 11:16 AM, Anas Rabie wrote:
> Hello my name is Anas Rabie
>  Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
> under
>  the Apache 2 license and I will work on Arabic
>  My preferred username is  utimatios

Anas;

|Welcome! Account utimatios created and enabled for Arabic. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

|We are currently undergoing a complete review of our Pootle server and
translation procedures in preparation for upgrading the Pootle server
for version 4.2.x. For more information on the process and how you can
help with Arabic follow the conversation on the dev list archives at
the following link:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fd3be1cf0ecc34f7a2eb770bca084133e9fdb4f6914e4caf8027d2be@%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E|

You can also subscribe to the development list: send an empty e-mail
message to dev-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive

Regards
Keith N. McKenna