openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Dinesh Zope <d_z...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: Assistance to build OpenOffice Hindi Version
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 14:45:19 GMT
Hello Matthias,
I have seen the translated strings on the webpage.  You can send me more strings, when you
are ready with them.
Until then, have a nice time and looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,Dinesh Zope

    On Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 3:20:08 PM GMT+1, Matthias Seidel <matthias.seidel@hamburg.de>