openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: New Pootle Account
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 15:50:27 GMT
On 1/29/2018 8:37 AM, Ahmad Alawsie wrote:

> Hi Keith,
>

> Thanks for the warm welcome, but I have an issue at the moment. I have
> submitted my email in the reset password form which you directed me to
> in the previous email, but have not received an email at all, and I
> have checked my junk emails too but even then, nothing as of yet. Any
> ideas on whether this is an actual issue or normal process?
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Ahmad

Ahmed;
I am ccing and setting reply-to l10n@openoffice.apache.org. It is
preferable that most communication concerning localization go through
this channel so that all concerned are aware and able to provide help as
needed.

This is the third or fourth time this problem has occurred I will confer
with the other admin(s) to try to determine the the best course of action.

Regards
Keith

<snip>