openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ahmad Alawsie <ahmad.uni...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Ping Andrea Another problem with https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 15:26:43 GMT
Hi all,

Keith, I understand it is an open source project and do not expect swift responses. Meanwhile,
I appreciate the fix and hope that anyone registering in the future for a Pootle account does
not encounter this problem. However, if one is to encounter this issue or related, please
do not hesitate to mail to this mailing list. Also, any new contributor/volunteer, please
be aware if anyone needs assistance with anything, ask away and you may be assisted directly,
or redirected directly to the relevant section that are available to help. Thanks again to
all, I am excited to contribute to this project.

Regards,

Ahmad

From: Keith N. McKenna<mailto:keith.mckenna@comcast.net>
Sent: 30 January 2018 05:24
To: l10n@openoffice.apache.org<mailto:l10n@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Ping Andrea Another problem with https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset

On 1/29/2018 8:17 PM, Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
> So guys has the problem been fixed or not yet?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Ahmad
Ahmed;
I have sent you a new password  by private e-mail.  You should now be
able to login.

Please understand that OpenOffice is an all volunteer project and as
such responses on the lists may not be as quick as we might like them to be.

Regards
Keith
>> On 29 Jan 2018, at 20:11, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>>> Thanks for doing all checks. I think I can open the JIRA issue after I verify
it's broken for LDAP-authenticated (global, ASF-wide )accounts too.
>> Ahem, I did get my password reset mail normally. Keith, could you try doing the same
with your @apache.org address? Could it be that it is broken only for external addresses?
(By the way, a password change for an @apache.org address would be useless as committers login
use the global, ASF-wide, usernames and passwords).