openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Assistance to build OpenOffice Hindi Version
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2018 16:19:35 GMT
Hello,

Am 19.01.2018 um 13:49 schrieb Dinesh Zope:
> Hello OpenOffice Team,
> I have been informed from your website that your team need help/guidance to build OpenOffice
Hindi Version. I would happily assist in this regard.

There already is a version of OpenOffice in Hindi:
https://www.openoffice.org/hi/download/index.html

The translation to Hindi is currently at 100%:
https://translate.apache.org/hi/aoo40/

But translation can always be improved (and extended for AOO 4.2.0).

What we are looking for on the homepage is someone to help us translate
the page itself.

So it depends on what you are looking for... ;-)

Kind regards, Matthias