openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: New Pootle Account
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 00:35:51 GMT
On 1/28/2018 3:13 PM, Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
> Hello my name is Ahmad Alawsie, and I wish to create a Pootle account so I am able to
translate for the Arabic language of the project. Please create a Pootle account for me. I
state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Arabic as it
is my primary language alongside English. My preferred username is skyray1.

> I look forward to hearing back from you very soon in order to contribute to the project.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Ahmad A

Ahmed;

|Welcome! Account $ACCOUNT_NAME created and enabled for $LANGUAGE. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

|We are currently undergoing a complete review of our Pootle server and
translation procedures in preparation for upgrading the Pootle server
for version 4.2.x. For more information on the process and how you can
help with Icelandic follow the conversation on the dev list archives at
the following link:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fd3be1cf0ecc34f7a2eb770bca084133e9fdb4f6914e4caf8027d2be@%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E|

You can also subscribe to the development list: send an empty e-mail
message to dev-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive

Regards
Keith N. McKenna