openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: New Pootle Account
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 21:33:34 GMT
On 1/3/2018 4:08 AM, Oleksii Miasoiedov wrote:
> Hello my name is Oleksii Miasoiedov
>
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
> under
>
> the Apache 2 license and I will work on ukrainian
>
> My preferred username is  miaso.keo

Oleksii

|Welcome! Account miaso.keo created and enabled for Ukrainian. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

|We are currently undergoing a complete review of our Pootle server and
translation procedures in preparation for upgrading the Pootle server
for version 4.2.x. For more information on the process and how you can
help with Ukrainian follow the conversation on the dev list archives at
the following link:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fd3be1cf0ecc34f7a2eb770bca084133e9fdb4f6914e4caf8027d2be@%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E

|You cab also subscribe to the development list: send an empty e-mail
message to dev-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive

|Regards
Keith N. McKenna