openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: ENCOUNTERED A UNWORKING BUTTON - IMPORTANT
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 23:26:29 GMT
Am 08.02.2018 um 00:15 schrieb Ahmad Alawsie:
> Yes absolutely, that would make the UI so much more cleaner so translators do not get
confused as to why a non-functioning button exists.

as this is the first time - since many years of using Pootle - somebody
has noticed/mentioned the button and is claiming of its non-function, I
don't now if this is really a value add when we focus on its removal.

Maybe we should go back and concentrate on using the Pootle software:
with translations. ;-)

Marcus