openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Encountered issue on Apache Translate Pootle Service website
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 21:09:21 GMT
Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
> https://translate.apache.org/ar/ ... next to the name, it says 498. If you view the profile
of “skyray1”, by clicking on the name and clicking on the following link: https://translate.apache.org/accounts/skyray1/
--- you will then see that the actual submissions is 1020.

It seems you are right. My guess is that those numbers are cached, since
they are correct for other contributors. So you see 498 because that
counter is updated (say) every 24-48 hours, while the one on your
individual page is update in real time.

Let's wait a couple days to see whether this is simply due to cache: in
that case, the discrepancy will go away.

If it is still stuck at 498 in a couple days, please ping again and we
can try to investigate. Again, ours is just a standard Pootle
installation, so if it is a code bug it will have to be fixed by the
Pootle developers. But at least we can verify the bug.

Regards,
   Andrea.