openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Encountered issue on Apache Translate Pootle Service website
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 17:24:41 GMT
Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
> number of submissions not functioning, that has been normal ...
> However, I am 500% sure that the “Reviews” count is buggy

In this respect I can only say that we have a very standard Pootle
installation: we do not have special Pootle expertise, we just use it as
a tool.

You did the right thing by posting it to
https://github.com/translate/pootle/issues/6801

I'll follow that issue and let's see if we get explanations, i.e.,
whether it depends on Pootle in general or on our specific installation
(but our installation really has nothing special).

Regards,
   Andrea.