openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Translation into Czech language
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 13:31:40 GMT
Hi Stanislav,

Am 28.02.2018 um 06:40 schrieb Stanislav Gűttner:
> Hi,
> I'm ready to help with translation into Czech language.
> Maybe I can start with your Czech webpages..

You are welcome!

As you can see the Czech page has already been partly translated, but
you can fill up the missing parts (and of course correct errors).

For the start, I will send you some translatable strings:

EN: search
CS:

EN: language
CS:

EN: The Free and Open Productivity Suite
CS: Svobodní a otevřený kancelářský balík

EN: Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 released!
CS:

EN: The Apache OpenOffice Project Announces Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5
CS:

Just reply to this mail and translate the strings inline. This way the
characters should be preserved and others will be able to contribute to
the translation process. I will then update the webpage accordingly.

Note that Apache OpenOffice, OpenOffice, OpenOffice.org and other terms
like these are trademarks and must not be translated!

> stanislav.guttner@gmail.com

You wrote to a public mailing list, so be careful with personal
details... ;-)

Regards,
   Matthias