openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Arabic UI translation complete...
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 00:28:06 GMT

On 2/7/2018 7:02 PM, Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
> Hi all,
>

>   1.  So I have, not long ago, sent out an email to this mailing list in regards to the
Arabic UI translation being finished, and I will remind you of what I said...
> Hi all,
>
> I have managed, in the last week or so since registering for the Pootle service, to complete
translating & reviewing the last 5000ish words remaining for the Arabic language, and
now I am wondering what happens. So on the website: https://www.openoffice.org/ar/ .... it
mentions how the translation of the user interface is at 94%, but that is when I joined the
Pootle service, and now it is at 100%, so shouldn’t the website mentioned above be updated
to announce that the Arabic language will be made available for Apache OpenOffice 4. 1. 5??
And will the Arabic language be made available for the newest version of OpenOffice?????

> Kind regards,
>
> Ahmad A
There are two projects for OpenOffice that need translating Apache
OpenOffice 4.x <https://translate.apache.org/ar/aoo40/> which is now at
100% and Apache OpenOffice 4.x Help
<https://translate.apache.org/ar/aoo40help/> which is only 1%. Though
the help is not required to be translated to be included in a release it
is much better if it is. The next step would be to work on translating
the help.

Regards
Keith
<snip>