openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:06:01 GMT
Hi Ahmad,

Am 27.02.2018 um 04:10 schrieb Ahmad Alawsie:
> However, when I went on https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-415-Arabic/ and
then downloaded the Lang pack file (2nd file down on the list in that website), it initiated
the start-up of that file, and i have looked at the Arabic language on the installer window,
all looks good as far as I am concerned. Just a couple of spacing and spelling errors that
will be fixed ASAP.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I also uploaded a language pack. I think
this is more practical if one has already AOO 4.1.5 installed.

As for the full installation this sounds like an incomplete download for
me... It should have around 129 MB.

Regards,
   Matthias

> Regards
> Ahmad

to download the Arabic build of OpenOffice, but the error I get is “Windows cannot access
the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access
the item”. I want to run the test build ASAP, so any suggestions on this error. Can you
instruct me on how to run the test, I would appreciate it.