openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Arabic translation complete for Apache OpenOffice 4.x
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2018 00:16:20 GMT
> Am 24.02.2018 um 07:45 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>> On 23/02/2018 Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
>> Thank you Ahmad. I think Matthias will share a link where you can
>> download a test version as soon as it is available online. Please
>> note: this is an initial test version, not including your work yet; we
>> will use it to check the current state of translation and whether we
>> can build it with the current tools. It is expected to still contain
>> untranslated strings, but you should check that the part that is
>> translated makes sense (for example, by quickly checking the menus in
>> all modules).
> I uploaded a first Arabic build for Windows to:
> https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-415-Arabic/
>
> Note:
> There is only a ZIP file containing the installation files and not the
> single self extracting file we normally provide.

I  managed to work around the problem by defaulting the NSIS-Installer
to en-US:
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-415-Arabic/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.5_Win_x86_install_ar.exe

So, the first part (extracting the files) is in English, the
installation and the program itself should be in Arabic (as far Andrea
mentioned)

Regards,
   Matthias