openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ahmad Alawsie <ahmad.uni...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Encountered issue on Apache Translate Pootle Service website
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2018 00:44:19 GMT
Andrea I have an update, turns out the latest version of Pootle has it fixed according to the
repository owner of Pootle on GitHub. Also, I have requested for help for an upgrade to the
server for https://translate.apache.org/ via https://gitter.im/translate/pootle and you can
follow this issue that has been closed but is still being reviewed... at: https://github.com/translate/pootle/issues/6801.
Please get back when you can, because I think if the standard Pootle installation is the case,
then it seems reasonable to upgrade the server, with the assistance of the individuals belonging
to the Pootle repository.

Regards
Ahmad A

From: Andrea Pescetti<mailto:pescetti@apache.org>
Sent: 07 February 2018 17:24
To: l10n@openoffice.apache.org<mailto:l10n@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Encountered issue on Apache Translate Pootle Service website

Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
> number of submissions not functioning, that has been normal ...
> However, I am 500% sure that the “Reviews” count is buggy

In this respect I can only say that we have a very standard Pootle
installation: we do not have special Pootle expertise, we just use it as
a tool.

You did the right thing by posting it to
https://github.com/translate/pootle/issues/6801

I'll follow that issue and let's see if we get explanations, i.e.,
whether it depends on Pootle in general or on our specific installation
(but our installation really has nothing special).

Regards,
   Andrea.