openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ahmad Alawsie <ahmad.uni...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: SUGGESTION FOR THE TRANSLATION SERVICE
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 20:42:39 GMT
Hi Andrea and all,

I know I am emailing quite a lot and hope it is not an issue to you and everyone else on this
mailing list. I understand now about the suggestion I offered, but how do I actually suggest
on the Pootle website? Can you offer me some guidance to this, and provide me a link too,
to make it a little easier to understand this process. Thanks again, and I hope to hear from
you soon.

Kind regards,

Ahmad A

From: Andrea Pescetti<mailto:pescetti@apache.org>
Sent: 02 February 2018 08:36
To: l10n@openoffice.apache.org<mailto:l10n@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR THE TRANSLATION SERVICE

Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
> discuss an idea that I have for the Apache translate Pootle service website.

Our website is a standard installation of Pootle. Pootle is free and
open-source, but it is not managed by the Apache Software Foundation.
This means that for Pootle bugs (or enhancements like this one) you will
have to go to the Pootle website and open issues there. From time to
time we will update our installation of Pootle and thus get the new
features/bugfixes.

Of course, it is still useful and good if, after posting to the Pootle
website, you send a link here so that we can follow the issue.

Regards,
   Andrea.