openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ahmad Alawsie <ahmad.uni...@hotmail.com>
Subject Encountered issue on Apache Translate Pootle Service website
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 20:26:10 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to notify you of this issue I encountered whilst going through the website, specifically,
the Arabic section. If you go onto the Arabic webpage: https://translate.apache.org/ar/ ...
scroll down and you will see on the bottom of the page a section titled “Top Contributors”.
Now if you look at the “submissions” section, you will see a user called “skyray1”
(which is me), and if you take into account the number of submissions that is displayed next
to the name, it says 498. If you view the profile of “skyray1”, by clicking on the name
and clicking on the following link: https://translate.apache.org/accounts/skyray1/ --- you
will then see that the actual submissions is 1020. So there seems to be an issue with the
numbers not adding up, and I know that I kept an eye on the number 498 for a while now, and
even after continuing to translate incomplete words, or fix up words needing review or corrections,
the submission count still remained at 498 on the Arabic webpage, whereas on my profile, it
kept track of the submissions. I also believe that the “Reviews” count on the Arabic webpage
has jammed too, and has not been keeping track of my activity on the Translate Pootle Service.

Thanks again for your time, and I hope to hear back from the relevant individual soon concerning
this issue. I hope you all have a good weekend.

Kind regards,

Ahmad A