openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ahmad Alawsie <ahmad.uni...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: SUGGESTION FOR THE TRANSLATION SERVICE
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 22:55:33 GMT
Andrea,

I have raised this suggestion on GitHub, and will follow it up via a link here: https://github.com/translate/pootle/issues/6800.

Regards,

Ahmad A

From: Andrea Pescetti<mailto:pescetti@apache.org>
Sent: 02 February 2018 08:36
To: l10n@openoffice.apache.org<mailto:l10n@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR THE TRANSLATION SERVICE

Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
> discuss an idea that I have for the Apache translate Pootle service website.

Our website is a standard installation of Pootle. Pootle is free and
open-source, but it is not managed by the Apache Software Foundation.
This means that for Pootle bugs (or enhancements like this one) you will
have to go to the Pootle website and open issues there. From time to
time we will update our installation of Pootle and thus get the new
features/bugfixes.

Of course, it is still useful and good if, after posting to the Pootle
website, you send a link here so that we can follow the issue.

Regards,
   Andrea.