openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ahmad Alawsie <ahmad.uni...@hotmail.com>
Subject Permission to show mailing history of my communication with my professor
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2018 15:55:57 GMT
Hi all,

I am emailing to ask for permission to show the history of this mailing list to my professor.
My professor has asked of me to show evidence of proof from this mailing list that I have
permission to show him the history of my communication on this mailing list. So, Andrea, or
Keith, or any other admin, can you confirm in your response to this email whether I have this
permission to show my professor evidence of my communication on this mailing list.

Kind regards,

Ahmad A