openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ahmad Alawsie <ahmad.uni...@hotmail.com>
Subject Forgot to mention that I am a university student...
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2018 00:36:09 GMT
Hi all,

I know I have been emailing quite a lot and I have been here for a while now, but I just want
to point out to the relevant admins/individuals, that I am a 3rd year university student and
that I am conducting translation work on this project because this is for my work, and I have
to contribute to an Open Source project, and that my contributions have to be verified by
being accepted. Is there anyway that this can be verified for my professor to see?

Kind regards,

Ahmad A