openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ahmad Alawsie <ahmad.uni...@hotmail.com>
Subject Arabic UI translation complete...
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 00:02:42 GMT
Hi all,

  1.  So I have, not long ago, sent out an email to this mailing list in regards to the Arabic
UI translation being finished, and I will remind you of what I said...
Hi all,

I have managed, in the last week or so since registering for the Pootle service, to complete
translating & reviewing the last 5000ish words remaining for the Arabic language, and
now I am wondering what happens. So on the website: https://www.openoffice.org/ar/ .... it
mentions how the translation of the user interface is at 94%, but that is when I joined the
Pootle service, and now it is at 100%, so shouldn’t the website mentioned above be updated
to announce that the Arabic language will be made available for Apache OpenOffice 4. 1. 5??
And will the Arabic language be made available for the newest version of OpenOffice?????

Kind regards,

Ahmad A

2) And this email in regards to me being a student in 3rd year of uni and my purpose to this
contribution is for my work....
Hi all,

I know I have been emailing quite a lot and I have been here for a while now, but I just want
to point out to the relevant admins/individuals, that I am a 3rd year university student and
that I am conducting translation work on this project because this is for my work, and I have
to contribute to an Open Source project, and that my contributions have to be verified by
being accepted. Is there anyway that this can be verified for my professor to see?

Kind regards,

Ahmad A

So considering these two emails, and I KNOW AND RESPECT that people have jobs other than Open
Source contribution, but can anyone reply to the following emails?

Regards,

Ahmad A