openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ahmad Alawsie <ahmad.uni...@hotmail.com>
Subject Pootle OpenOffice Server manager
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2018 14:47:31 GMT
Hi,

I am in contact with the Pootle team and in regards to bugs I have reported such as the “reviews”
count not functioning, and so on, they have concluded that it could be down to the fact that
I am using a different installation of Pootle. They have asked me to find out who the Pootle
OpenOffice service manager is (the person who manages Pootle for OpenOffice), so they can
discuss with them, as I have no control over the Pootle Service used by OpenOffice. Please
get back to me soon, I would really appreciate that. The Pootle Gitter chat can be found at:
https://gitter.im/translate/pootle and you can see that they have asked “OfficalAhmad”
about who the service manager for Pootle on OpenOffice is, so they can discuss the bugs that
I have raised. The reason to this is because they have concluded that the latest version of
Pootle have fixed the bugs, but OpenOffice are using outdated version. Please get back to
me soon.

Kind regards,

Ahmad A