openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ahmad Alawsie <ahmad.uni...@hotmail.com>
Subject SUGGESTION FOR THE TRANSLATION SERVICE
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 22:58:14 GMT
Hi all,

I want to email everyone here to discuss an idea that I have for the Apache translate Pootle
service website. Firstly, for those of you who have translated to any language of your preference
using this service, you may or may not know what I am about to say.

Basically, when there is a suggestion on a word that is untranslated, or is translated and
perhaps “needs work”, if I accept or reject the last suggestion, the webpage will automatically
skip to the next word, even if the current word has not been translated. This is quite annoying,
as I do not want it to skip to the next word, and then I have to navigate back to the word
I was on, in order to finish, either fixing up an error/s, or translating the word since it
is incomplete. Please, if the relevant individual/s can get back to me, so I can discuss with
you in further details  (if required), on how the system should respond in the case of a user
accepting/rejecting suggestions once there is no more suggestions left for the current word.

Thanks again everyone.

Kind regards,

Ahmad A